cipo_cloud CIPO Cloud Software
Built by owners for owners
CIPO Cloud Software is a modern platform that caters to some of the world’s most underserved industries: Public Utilities, Water, Wastewater, and Municipalities. Help us reimagine construction project management built just for construction owners!
We are looking for a proven Mid to Senior Full Stack developer to help develop and maintain the Azure-based Enterprise application, written in C#, .NET Core, and Angular JS (currently planning to migrate to Typescript).
The ideal candidate should have experience working in an Agile work environment, collaborate with remote/distributed team members, and have a track record of excellent software engineering skills. Being able to prioritize tasks and communicate is a must.
We are not offering any visa transfers or sponsorships: no recruiters and no C2C.
- +5 years of experience as an Application Developer with an emphasis on backend development
- C#, .NET Core, SQL Server, and their ecosystems of tools and packages
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience developing RESTful web services
- Angular JS/ and its ecosystem of tools and packages and web technology stack
- Experience with Typescript/Angular 10+ (we’re migrating from Angular JS)
- Responsive design experience (CSS3, HTML5, etc.)
- Developing Unit Tests
- Understanding of programming principles – OOP, design patterns
- English communication skills, both verbal and written form
We also believe that
- You are well-structured, and your attitude is focused on quality.
- You have a well-rounded approach to problem-solving and follow the difference between applying a fix and refactoring to remove a specific bugs class.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with a passionate team while understanding the challenges of working on a distributed team.
- You are eager to grow within the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred but not required
What we offer in return
- A remote-first focus allows you to set up working hours that best fit your daily routine.
- A friendly work environment and superiors.
- Room for personal and professional development through the encouragement of learning and experimenting.
- A generous vacation policy, plus an additional allowance for conferences, training, etc.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com